Physical Education Teacher (Female) - Barking and Dagenham, East London
Title: Physical Education Teacher (Female)
Location: Barking and Dagenham, East London
Salary Scale: £140 - £180/day
Start Date: September 2018
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding female PE teacher to join a friendly and dynamic Ofsted rated 'Good' school.
The role is at a mixed secondary school based in Barking and Dagenham, East London. The school is looking for someone who can start from September 2018. This is a Permanent role.
The school is a forward-thinking establishment and welcomes colleagues who are enthusiastic and ready to offer their ideas to create powerful and effective learning experiences for all students.
The school wish to appoint an experienced or NQT PE female teacher to join a thriving faculty that achieves excellent examination results.
This is an exceptional school for someone who is starting their teaching career. The school offers NQTs a strong foundation and excellent support through their training. The school look to support and nurture its staff to allow for career progression through the school.
As such, The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach PE lessons to KS3 & KS4 that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified female PE teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrate recent experience as PE Teacher / Be someone who has received great feedback on teaching placements.
- Demonstrate strong Physical Education academic background with the ability to teach PE to KS3+4
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Have the desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist in our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn, as soon as possible.