Financial Advisor urgently required for a 3-6 month temporary position. The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified with excellent communication skills and able to start as soon as possible!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Budget preparation
- Assist with preparation and presentation of budget monitoring
- Closure of accounts under the direction of the Management Accountant
- Maintain accurate records on the accounts system
- Provide financial advice and attend meetings with managers
Skills and Experience:
- AAT Qualified (possibly studying towards CIPFA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills including macros and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills with thte ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex financial information
- Ability to work on own initive
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.