Accounts & Audit Senior - Top 20 Firm
Firm Size: Top 20 Firm
Role: Accounts & Audit Senior
Location: Romford, Essex
Role Split: 60% Accounts, 40% Audit
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious Top 20 firm who are seeking an enthusiastic Senior to join their growing team within their regional Romford office.
This would be the perfect role for a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading Top 20 firm. The role will be 40% Audit, 60% Accounts & Tax.
The company have rolled out an agile working environment which allows employees full flexibility on working hours and working location.
The firm have a very impressive client base consisting of a wide range of general practice clients. The firm is a 60 Partner firm with offices based across London and the Home Counties.
The role will also provide exposure to Corporate Tax and will grant exposure to a very intriguing client base.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Preparation of Accounts and Audit files.
- To lead audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients' premises.
- Ensure that completed and carefully prepared audit files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
- To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation) to ensure that Associate Directors and Partners remain confident with the work produced.
- To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
- To resolve technical issues as required and report to the Associate Director or Assistant Manager.
- To report on an audit file and ensure that all judgements made are fully documented for the Associate Director.
- £38,000 - £44,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: Flexible
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.