Digital Marketing Executive
Our client, a globally recognised consumer products organisation based in Washington, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join and become a key member of their Marketing team.
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing team in developing the digital marketing programme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Curate website content via multi language CMS.
- Manage in house SEO strategy.
- Manage the Affiliate marketing programme.
- Grow the search engine marketing programme.
- Report on key findings and figures.
- Manage relationships with external bloggers and content creators.
- Create EDM’s and manage subscriber list.
Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience of implementing SEO campaigns.
- A proven track record of successful PPC campaigns.
- Experience using Google Analytics and UX testing tools.
- Knowledge of web content management.
- The following would be advantageous but aren’t essential: AdWords Certification, experience with multi-language campaigns and Sitecore or enterprise CMS platforms.
If this sounds like the position for you, click “apply” and we will be in touch to tell you more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82170842