Part Time Bookkeeper
Experienced part time Bookkeeper required for a reputable Torquay based accountancy practice. Based in a beautiful part of Devon, this position will be focused on delivering on income reconciliation and the production of management accounts for clients. Working in a team you will be tasked with producing management accounts information on a timely basis.
As Part time Bookkeeper, the day to day responsibilities include: -
- Undertake bookkeeping for clients using Sage & Excel
- Accounts preparation work for simple cases including companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Complete bookkeeping and VAT returns and maintaining reconciled trial balances.
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns prepared by a client
- Dealing with client queries.
- Prepare management accounts, for review by more senior staff and discussing results with the client.
- Used to working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours.
- Practice experience is essential
- Qualified, or qualified by experience bookkeeper
- Professional and approachable manner
- Enthusiastic team player
- Shows and takes the initiative
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients
This is a super opportunity to join a growing team. It is worth noting that there will be some involvement with income reconciliation in Intelligent Office so if you have worked in the Financial Services industry, then this would be a real bonus.
Key words - Bookkeeper jobs, accountancy jobs, bookkeeper part time jobs, bookkeeper jobs Torquay, accounts jobs devon, SAGE, practice accounts jobs