Qualified Social Worker- Child Protection Advisor- West London
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Advisor- West London
Our Client based in West London are currently seeking an experienced Child Protection Advisor.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To chair Child Protection Conferences using Signs of Safety methodology.
- Drive the use of Signs of Safety across the multi-agency partnership.
- To provide expert advice and consultation on all child protection matters to Service Managers, Team Managers and Social Workers in the department and members of outside agencies.
- To chair or attend sub-committees, undertaking delegated tasks providing routine and ad hoc reports and providing information and analysis of current research and practise development.
- Drive good practice around CSE including chairing CSE Strategy meetings and complex strategy meetings.
- Ensure the LADO role is embedded across the partnership including promoting the LADO role and ensuring learning from LADO issues leads to practice improvements.
- Contributing to the overall effectiveness of services to children and young people.
- Develop areas of safeguarding practice expertise and delivering training and workshops to promote these areas.
- Chair strategy meetings and complex strategy meetings where appropriate
- CYP representative to multi-agency forums such as MAPPA, MARAC and VAWG.
- To provide training both within the Division and the LSCB network.
- To develop and drive practice across CYP and the partnership in key practice areas.
- To develop and implement new and innovative methods of safeguarding children and embed them into all services for children and young people.
- To carry out Local Authority Designated Officer functions.
- To deputise for the Safeguarding Manager when required.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81666506