Front of House Manager
Have you got the motivation to lead a busy team?
Do you thrive on new challenges?
Does going to work and creating new experiences sound good to you?
Our client owns a boutique hotel with fantastic sea views and located near Southend town centre. The family run Hotel and Restaurant has been passed down for generations and boasts a friendly atmosphere along with freshly cooked cuisine and exemplary service. They are now recruiting for an experienced Front of House Manager with great customer service and organisation skills to lead their current team.
- Looking after customers needs and providing great customer service
- Lead the current team
- Waiting and cleaning tables
- Taking food and drink orders
- Helping with all aspects of the day to day running of the front of the restaurant
- Previous Experience in front of house or restaurant management is essential
- Positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Thrive on team spirit
- Desire to be part of a growing business
- Keen to get stuck in and help out when necessary
- Learning valuable customer service skills
- Great opportunities to develop hospitality skills and experience
- Help grow and develop the business
- Great opportunity to join an ever expanding team
Wages will be between £20-25K a year, roughly 40 hours a week with 28 days a year paid holiday (plus flexi days if requested). If you have the motivation, enthusiasm and experience which is suitable for a position as a manager of a busy restaurant, then please apply now.