Service Desk Account Manager
Service Desk Account Manager
Location: Farnham , Surrey
Salary: 30-35k base with OTE 45k Uncapped
This is a unique opportunity to shift your career!
We are looking for an individual who has had previous experience of providing 1st or 2nd line IT support with a good base of technical skills, who feels that they enjoy the management of the relationship with the client and would like this to become their main focus.
Here at Net Technical Solutions we act as the IT department for SME’s across the South East and we are looking for an individual who would like to be part of our Account Management Team
About the Role
The main purpose of the role is to help manage a number of key client relationships and to carry out strategic activities with these clients, both 'reacting’ to requests from customers, and 'proactively’ developing increased uptake of products and services in line with each customer’s ' IT road-map’.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, including direct liaison with customers and internal staff via email, telephone, and on-site visits.
- Coordinate periodical account management/strategy meetings with core customers and appropriate internal technical staff where appropriate.
- Respond to account management/sales enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the production of accurate and competitive sales quotations.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion and return of any documentation pertaining to each customer, including contract renewals and sales orders.
- Work closely with Commercial Director and Senior Account Manager to help further develop a number of shared customer accounts
- The successful candidate will be expected to draw on their previous technical experience to help provide a key link between our Service Desk and the Customer, and also to provide support and assistance to others within the Account Management team as and when required. The role will typically require a healthy mix of office-based working and visits to customer sites.
- You will have a proven track record of providing IT support with the ambition to move to an Account Management role
- Applicants should hold a clean, full UK driving licence and should be prepared to use their personal transport for business use from time to time as the job requires
Experience with some or all of the following products and services would be desirable:
Office 365 and related services, Microsoft Azure, Dynamics CRM, SolarWinds N-Central Remote Monitoring, Mozy or other Cloud Backup service, Web Titan or other content filtering service, WinMagic or other encryption service, VIPRE or other AV products, Veeam Backup and DR Software, HyperV and VMware virtualisation, Mimecast or other mail-filtering software, ZyXEL, Fortigate and Draytek Firewalls, HP, Fujitsu and Lenovo Desktops, HP, Fujitsu or IBM servers, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, Windows Desktop 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, AD Administration - DHCP, DNS etc.., ADSL, FttC and Leased Line products, Hosted Voice over IP telephony, Ubiquiti and Ruckus WiFi systems, Hosted Datacentre Services, Domain and Website hosting/administration
Due to the number of applications we are afraid that we will only respond to successful applicants and if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. You must be authorised to work in the UK and please note if successful you will undergo a DBS check. No agencies please
HOW DO WE PROTECT DATA?
Net Technical Solutions takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties