Projects and Marketing Co-ordinator
MHT Technology Ltd is a leading supplier of automation systems to the Oil and Gas industries and a subsidiary of the Endress+Hauser group of Companies.
Working closely with our parent company’s Product Management Team in Germany you will act as a point of contact to support and co-ordinate projects within MHT. This role will require the candidate to have previous experience of project co-ordination, marketing and administrative support along with the ability to develop and apply knowledge of Company products, processes and procedures. The role will report directly to MHT’s Product Manager.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Working with the Product Manager create and maintain project plans and co-ordinate projects;
- To act as a primary point of contact with our parent company’s Product Management team;
- Liaise with internal departments on project and attendance at required meetings;
- Review of Requirement Specifications and Product Manuals;
- Answer technical queries and prepare sales quotations;
- Develop a good working knowledge of MHT and third-party products;
- Design, create and maintain product marketing literature;
- Review of product documentation for each software/hardware release;
- Updating content on the Company website;
- Support pricing reviews and price book updates;
- Creation of presentations for sales visits and training.
Experience of using Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign/Photoshop) is desirable.
Remuneration will be dependent upon experience and be inclusive of an enhanced holiday scheme, training, pension, life insurance, private medical and profit share.
Role will be based near Richmond, North Yorkshire although occasional travel may be required including to our parent company in Germany.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82098043