Retail Travel Consultant - Monday to Friday
Our client is a long established travel company that offer various worldwide travel itineraries for travellers. Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Travel Consultant to join our clients friendly and busy team. This role is ideal for an experienced Travel Consultant seeking career progression, Monday to Friday working hours and something a little different.
Each day will not be the same, duties include
- Liaising with many repeat clients recommendations, advice and guidance in all aspects of travel.
- You will be creating memorable journeys, looking after the client from initial contact through to building itineraries, confirming travel arrangements, making contact upon their return, and setting up their next exciting travel experience.
- Arranging a wide range of holiday types including tailormade travel, luxury trips, city breaks, family vacations, all inclusive, multi-centre, cruises, city breaks, honeymoons and a lot more.
- Arranging travel extras such as airport parking, travel insurance, airport lounges, car hire, excursions etc.
- Experience working for a travel agency or a tour operator within sales is essential for this role.
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Passion for travel
- Monday to Friday office hours
- Free parking
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.