Credit Control Administrator
Temporary Credit Control Administrator
8 Week - Temporary Requirement
Hours - 8.30am to 5pm
£11 to £13 per hour, dependent on experience
Located near to Romford
We have had a fantastic opportunity arise to work within a professional, busy and successful company based near Romford. Our client is looking for a temporary Credit Controller to join their friendly team.
Summary of Role
- Facilitate collection of debt from customers
- Regular chasing of customers with over due debts
- Allocation of receipts
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely and effective manner
- Querying of all invoices not paid as part of regular customer settlements
- Opening new customer accounts
- Co-ordinating of data to enable assessment of appropriate credit limits
- Credit note management; understanding reason for, critically evaluate necessity for,
- Processing of credit notes in accordance with authority matrix
- Regularly liaise with sales teams and supply chain personnel
- Monthly customer statements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely collection of debt
- Considers financial impact of collecting debt outside of agreed terms
- Consider financial impact of not resolving customer issues and the resultant outstanding debt
- Responsible for communicating effectively and professionally with customers
- Responsible for communicating with team colleagues and senior staff
- Aware of wider employee responsibilities to do the right thing for the company and our customers
- Responsible for providing support to colleagues and occasionally new starters for improved overall performance
- Considers own development opportunities
- Supports and participates in learning through the training promise
- Willingness to work with colleagues and suppliers
- Responsible for Health and Safety of self and colleagues
- Maintains good knowledge of relevant governance, SOP's and ways of working
Specific Experience Required
- Experience of computerised accounts receivable system(ideally SAP although not essential)
- Understanding of basic double entry bookkeeping
- Previous credit control experience
If you have the relevant experience please can you kindly email your CV to
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our Assignment, once we have received your CV, Kerry will be in contact with you.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82087908