Really Pro Ltd have a vacancy for a design assistant to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for an individual who has a love for design and all things creative and enjoys a challenge. The person we need to join our team needs to have a bit of va va voom and the ability to work with clients and students across a range of projects. Some of our projects are run by Welsh Government and via the private sector.
We are looking for someone who enjoys inspiring young people with great design and somebody who can then flip into commercial mode and work with a range of business clients.
So in essence, we are looking for someone who is bright, dynamic, talented, enthusiastic, likes people, can communicate well, loves branding, design, digital & print.
- Liaising with clients & working with school students on digital and design projects
- Working with a team on projects within an education environment
- Taking briefs & working to a brief on time
- The ability to be up to date with latest trends and market intelligence
- The ability to conduct & present effective market research for clients
- Working with clients from initial enquiry through to sending finished artwork to the client
- Creating new exciting & current designs using Illustrator & Photoshop on Apple Mac
- Project manage your workload to complete tasks on time and to specification
- Assist the marketing team to design web/ social/ email marketing campaigns
- Liaising with print companies & suppliers
- Managing client blogs, social media campaigns and other digital platforms e.g. web
- Minimum 1 year industry experience with a reference
- Full UK drivers licence
- Have access to own transportation
- Must be able to pass a clear DBS / CRB check
- Ability to problem solve and think laterally
- Fluent in English
- Photography, videography, drone, 360 (all desirable)
- Social Media marketing awareness
- Knowledge of digital marketing / website design
- Ability to speak, read and write Welsh
You will have experience of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office
- An excellent command of the English language - GCSE grade C or above with the ability to write content
- Video production (desirable)
- An understanding of WordPress (desirable)
- An understanding of digital marketing e.g. blogging / social media / email marketing
- Self-motivated & Driven
- Able to manage own workload & multi task
- Organised with a can-do attitude
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Keen eye for typography
- Have a love of design
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven track record as a talented designer with a strong portfolio
- Proficient with Apple Mac software
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to liaise and negotiate
- Analysis and reporting of results
- A-levels or equivalent
- Ideally degree or art college trained, but not essential
- Graphic Design degree or similar desirable
Full time position (This post is funded by Jobs Growth Wales Funding & is subject to a satisfactory 6 months probationary period with a performance review)
You are required to work within our 2 offices which are located in Haverfordwest & Carmarthen. Free parking available as we have our own private car parks.
£17,000 with a 6 month probationary period, followed by a review, with performance related salary review.
Carmarthen & Haverfordwest
How To Apply:
We would like a designed cv with some samples of your portfolio on pdf.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.