Credit Controller - Normanton
Normanton, Full time
Up to £20- £23k
Our client is a large UK company with a national presence, one of the top ten providers within it's field. Since establishing in 2000 the company has seen impressive growth and continues its success going from strength to strength.
* Proactively arrange prompt collection of aged debt
* Increase cash flow and reduce debtor days
* Working to KPI's
* Query resolution
* Full day to day management of own ledger
* Arranging repayment plans, document and monitor accordingly to ensure payments are repaid as agreed
* Build and develop excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts;
* Work as part of a team to ensure additional credit control tasks are undertaken;
* Proactively manage and monitor accounts, working closely with management internally
* Remain and maintain
* Ensure all cash receipts & transfers comply with the 'solicitors accounts rules' requirements & are properly accounted for;
* Attend & contribute to credit control team meetings;
* Occasionally be required to ravel to other locations when required.
* Previous Credit Control experience is essential.
* Work well under pressure in a busy and demanding environment
* Strong time management & demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets;
* Proactive / self starter with positive can do attitude;
* Attention to detail & deliver high quality work;
* Excellent interpersonal & team building
* Excellent verbal & written communication;
* Be customer focused;
* Desire for personal & professional development;
* Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81892556