Learning Support Assistant
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Interested in starting a rewarding career in care, or looking to develop your career as a learning support assistant?
We are looking for a full time Learning Support Assistant to work with children who have physical and learning difficulties and may require total care.
Within this role you will be an important part of the Langside school team helping to support the teachers in delivering the curriculum to the children. You may be involved with the pupils by assisting with their feeding programmes, their physical exercise programmes, as well as providing personal care support.
Langside is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils and the successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS disclosure.
Hours: 33.3 hours per week, term time only
Pay rate: from £7.83 to £8.32 per hour Depending on experience
Learning Support Assistant | Teaching assistant | Carer | Dementia | Cerebral palsy | Assisted Living | Supported HousingEssential Skills
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
We are looking for a genuine team player who can work alongside a team of professionals.
A Diverse Abilities application form must be completed by all applicants.About Company
We are Dorset's disability charity, founded in 1955 by a courageous local mum whose daughter was born with cerebral palsy.
The supported living service allows adults to live as independently as possible in their own home and make everyday choices with the 24/7 support of a dedicated team.
The services are full of fun, laughter and joy and service staff work extremely hard to support the people's needs and ensure every day is fun, rewarding and challenging.
We offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits. These include: -
- Comprehensive staff rewards
- Contributory company pension scheme through auto enrolment
- Access to Your Rewards including discount's for Costa Coffee, Fat Face, Ticketmaster and Starbucks Coffee
- Access to discounted tickets for Merlin Attractions
- Access to discounted BH Live Active Gym membership
- Access to discounted Cineworld cinema tickets
- Access to discounted massage and physiotherapy
- Access to cycle to work benefits
- Access to child care vouchers
- Paid accrued holiday
- A comprehensive 24 week for induction programme