Sales Operations Executive - German Speaking
Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive - German Speaking
A German speaking Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive is needed to join a leading digital communication company based in Shoreditch. This is a rare opportunity to progress your career providing key support to a talented team of account managers.
With over 2000 global clients, 500 staff and offices across Europe, North America and Asia – Pacific, this innovative digital communications company has been leading the way delivering highly effective digital experiences, for the world's largest companies. Due to a period of exciting growth they are now seeking a German speaking Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive to co-ordinate the sales process for clients in DACH region.
Joining as the German speaking Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive you will utilise your excellent organisational skills to provide accurate and efficient support (administration / information / analysis) to the sales team. Whether you are checking the accuracy of sales bookings; liaising with internal customers; interpreting and processing information from other teams, you will provide operational sales support, including reporting, contract management and compliance checks. You will use the CRM system to ensure the workflow is smooth.
To qualify. You should be a German speaking Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive / Sales Support Exec / Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator / Senior Sales Support Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are fluent in German;
- Some B2B experience in a Sales Support role;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Data analysis skills;
- You are self-motivated, positive and pro-active.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar would be advantageous.
In return the Sales Operations Exec / Operations Support Executive can expect excellent benefits (25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme & more) and a culture that is fast paced, ambitious, and social. Get in touch.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Secretarial & Administration Marketing & PR jobs in London (Central)