Digital and Social Media Coordinator
Digital and Social Media Coordinator - (Private Members' Club)
A Digital and Social Media Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive is needed to join the Communications team of a prestigious private members' club. Savvy in everything social you will produce exciting and engaging social media campaigns, spanning Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and beyond!
Established in 1869 and set in 42 acres of magnificent grounds, the Club is a green oasis of tradition and international renown. Recognised throughout the world as one of the UK's greatest private members' clubs, it retains its quintessentially English traditions and heritage, while providing modern facilities and services for its members.
Joining as the Digital and Social Media Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive you will support the digital strategy delivery across all channels (website, intranet, email, digital signage and social media). Whether you are writing engaging copy; creating videos and image led content; updating the website using WordPress; executing email campaigns; monitoring response or suggesting new ways of using social media, it will be your passion for all things digital that ensures outstanding results.
To qualify. You should be a Social Media Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive / Email Campaign Exec / Social Media Executive / Content Marketing Exec / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Marketing Communications Exec / Marketing Support Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Social Media / Digital Marketing role, ideally within the luxury leisure industry;
- An excellent understanding of social media channels;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- The ability to maintain and edit their website via Wordpress;
- The ability to follow tone and style guidelines;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
In return the Digital and Social Media Coordinator / Digital Marketing Executive will become part of a talented and enthusiastic team working in a great environment. We look forward to working with you. Get in touch...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)