IT Project Manager
About the role
The IT Project Manager will scope, deliver and evaluate the migration of our server based IT system to an Office 365 Cloud based system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint. Our client has 50 staff with a large proportion of these being home based in the UK and in several overseas locations.
The IT Project Manager will lead the delivery of this project from conception, ensuring that it is delivered to the agreed specification, budget and timeline. The IT Project Manager will be the sole individual appointed to this project.
The post is a 9 month fixed term contract (with a possibility of extension), part-time with flexible hours (20 per week) and paid on an hourly basis. The post holder will be based in AFF Central Office in Andover (travel time and costs to/from the office to be covered by the post holder).
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have proven and recent experience of IT infrastructure support and will preferably hold a relevant IT or Microsoft certification. They will be used to using their excellent communication and project management skills to embed projects into similarly structured organisations.
A full list of the skills and experience we are looking for can be found in the Job Description.
Our client welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further information
Please download the following:
- IT Project Manager Job Description
- Important Information for Applicants
- Application Form (completed form to be returned in Word format)
Closing, interview and start dates
- Applications should be submitted by 09:00, Thursday 5th July. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by the end of the day on Friday 6thJuly.
- Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10thJulyat AFF Central Office in Headquarters Land Forces (Andover).
- A second interview will be arranged for the week commencing the 16th July.
- The start date for this post is as soon as possible.
If you feel you're the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch with application pack.