PPC Search Specialist
PPC Search Specialist / Senior Paid Search Executive - (Private Education)
A PPC Search Specialist / Senior Paid Search Executive is needed to join a leader within the private education sector. Based in the heart of Manchester's vibrant city centre, expect to input key PPC search techniques which will in turn keep this global provider at the forefront of the industry.
With over 35 years' of experience this award winning Higher Education Provider delivers world-class professional qualifications and programmes across the UK, Europe and via innovative online learning platforms to over 75 of the FTSE 100. They are now seeking a PPC Search Specialist / Senior Paid Search Executive to grow their student network further.
Reporting to the Performance and Media Manager the PPC Search Specialist / Senior Paid Search Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day running of domestic and international paid search campaigns for Professional Education, University and Apprenticeships offerings. Whether you are amending ad copy; analysing keywords; optimising accounts; managing budgets; monitoring paid search activity or developing a best-in-class approach, it will be your strong copywriting skills and creative flair that ensures the successful delivery and deployment of campaigns.
To qualify. You should be a PPC Search Specialist / PPC Search Executive / Senior Paid Search Executive / PPC Account Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Paid Search / PPC Account Director / Search Engine Marketing Executive or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in implementing paid search campaigns across multiple product portfolios;
- Strong knowledge of Adwords;
- Experience of using Bing;
- Experience of managing bulk changes via offline platforms such as Adwords editor or similar;
- Strong copywriting skills and creative flair in developing high quality advertisements;
- Experience in working with third party tracking systems (specifically DoubleClick Search);
- Budget management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature.
Knowledge of and exposure to DoubleClick would be an advantage as would experience in delivering PPC across international markets.
This is an amazing opportunity for a PPC Search Specialist / Senior Paid Search Executive to join a company where you will get to make a massive impact with a huge potential to expand your skills and progress your career. Get in touch.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Education Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Manchester