Digital Business Analyst - Digital Agency
Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst - Digital Agency
A Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst is needed to join an exciting and growing digital consultancy based in St Albans. As a key member of their consultancy team you will gather, document and analyse requirements for large scale digital solutions for top brands.
Employing over 40 people this fast growing, award winning agency is a Google, Microsoft, EPiServer, Sitecore and Kentico Partner who works at the forefront of the digital industry. Since 1995 their strategic, creative and technical solutions have assisted leading businesses (Metro Bank, Age UK, Sky and NSPCC to name just a few) develop highly effective and engaging online experiences.
Joining as a Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst you will utilise your passion for customer experience to translate complex business requirements into leading digital solutions. On a day to day basis expect to analyse business processes, lead workshops, identify project risks, translate requirements, support the implementation of the solution and act as the essential go between for the creative, project management and software teams (in particular UX).
To qualify... You should be a Digital Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst / Digital Producer / Business Analyst / Tech PM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous business analysis experience in a digital and/or technical project role;
- Detailed understanding of responsive web sites, IA/UX, prototyping, design, build and third party integration;
- Full project and development lifecycle experience;
- Experience in the use of formal structured methodologies and representation methods (e.g. UML and use cases, BPM, root cause analysis);
- Experience of gathering and documenting business requirements for complex web projects;
- The natural ability to connect and engage with people – you will lead meetings and workshops;
- The ability to explain technology matters to non-technical people;
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging web technologies;
- The willingness to travel and to work on client site if required from time to time.
Experience in creating annotated wireframes and / or knowledge of diagramming tools would be advantageous.
As an Investor in People this vacancy offers you a unique opportunity to join an expanding organisation that prides itself on building brilliant web solutions all within a fun and highly rewarding environment. Get in touch.