Year 2 Teacher required in Scunthorpe to start in September
Are you a talented and committed Year 2 Teacher looking to grow, learn and flourish in a high performing and well supported school?
We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic Year 2 Class Teacher to join a hardworking and dedicated school. The successful Year 2 Teacher will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum.
The Year 2 Teacher will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and have a strong belief in team work with the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice. The Year 2 Teacher will be self-motivated and flexible in order to strive in this position. This will initially be a for a term with the possibility to go on for the school year or permanent for the right candidate.
In return, our Scunthorpe based school can offer you outstanding support with highly experienced mentors committed to your professional development, a supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued, a friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues and an attractive working environment with excellent facilities, well behaved children and supportive families.
What you will require to be this Year 2 Teacher:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer to you as a Year 2 Teacher:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
This is what some of our schools say about us…
"We use Principal Resourcing for all our supply needs and have been doing so for over 5 years now. We have always been impressed with the calibre of the teaching staff they have supplied and the office staff are always friendly and efficient when arranging bookings. We are so happy with the service given we are now in a Preferred Partnership Agreement with Principal and would highly recommend them for any supply needs."
"We would have no hesitation in recommending Principal Resourcing as a company. The administration team answer questions efficiently and are helpful. They are quick to respond to requests and queries. The staff we have had through Principal Resourcing have been very good."
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.