1st Line Support Executive / 2nd Line Technical Engineer
1st Line / Helpdesk Support Executive and a 2nd Line Technical Engineer
We are seeking a 1st Line / Helpdesk Support Executive and a 2nd Line Technical Engineer to join a rapidly expanding IT consultancy based in Harrow. Expect an exciting role with enormous room for progression supporting clients, remotely and onsite (9am - 5pm).
Please indicate in your application which role you would like to be considered for:
- 1st Line / Helpdesk Support Executive (£22 – 24k + Overtime)
- 2nd Line Technical Engineer (£32 – 34k + Overtime)
With an ever-increasing portfolio of clients, from SME's to household names, this leading IT consultancy has been trading since 2006 and specialise in cloud-based IT solutions. Totally committed to delivering unrivalled service levels and a high quality of work, they believe in delivering first class solutions that contribute to the success of their amazing client base. They are now seeking a 1st Line / Helpdesk Support Executive and a 2nd Line Technical Engineer to join their passionate team.
Joining as the 1st Line / Helpdesk Support Executive and the 2nd Line Technical Engineer you will ensure the provision of efficient and effective IT services that meet client needs. In more detail the 1st Line / Helpdesk Support exec will get a rare opportunity to develop their skills working in a team of 5 delivering 1st line support to clients over the phone and occasionally onsite. The 2nd Line Technical Engineer will utilise their understanding of Microsoft servers and Hypervisor technology to provide superb onsite and remote support to end users.
To qualify. You should be a 1st Line Support Executive / Helpdesk Support Exec / 1st Line Support Advisor / 2nd Line Technical Engineer / 2nd Line Support / IT Helpdesk Engineer / Site Support Engineer / IT Technician or similar who can demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication skills;
- You are passionate about the delivery of progressive cutting edge solutions;
- The ambition to learn and play a part in shaping the company's future;
- Experience with Desktop OS / Client site user support including printer and network troubleshooting;
- Experience with Mac OS X and Office 365;
- Some experience of cloud products and services i.e. Dropbox, One Drive, Azure etc.
In addition the 2nd Line Technical Engineer will have experience / skills in:
- Microsoft Windows 2012 / 2016;
- Hypervisor technologies – VMware ESXi – mainly;
- Networking knowledge to a Cisco CCNA standard.
Any experience or exposure to Mac OSX, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper V would be a bonus. As would a full UK driving licence, but not essential.
If you are looking to contribute in a successful company then this is a great opportunity where our client is willing to support your ambition, broaden your experiences and help you develop your skills.