Are you analytical, outgoing and customer focused?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an analytical, intelligent and ambitious person to work as an Account Manager, in a dynamic, growing company based at the beautiful Broughton Hall Business Park.
This is an account management role with a strong focus on data analysis, so it essential that you are analytically minded and have an aptitude for working with data and numbers.
If you are educated to degree level, an expert using MS Excel, excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis you’d be perfect!
At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service. You will work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require. A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
The company attributes its’ ongoing growth and success to it’s’ employees and is committed to rewarding and recognising their contribution and has recently been shortlisted in the prestigious CIPD People Management Awards as a result of its’ approach to this. As well as the opportunity to be part of a unique high-performance reward structure, some benefits you will receive when joining the team include;
- Basic Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
- Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
- Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals and access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’
- Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Manage /analyse large data sets
- Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
- Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
- Customer data verification
Comply Direct is a well-established and successful company operating within the growth industry of environmental compliance and consultancy. The company has achieved year on year growth and is the perfect environment for a driven individual to fulfil their working ambitions.
Suitable skills / experience: Environmental Data Analyst, Account Management, Graduates, Data Management, Insight Analyst, Technical Analyst, Data Manager, Account Manager
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Account Manager job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.