Senior PHP Developer
Due to the complex nature of the next development projects a real passion for open source technology is a must with new tech ideas, methodologies or ways of working actively nurtured and integrated into live projects in an inclusive autonomous environment.
This company understand that to get the best out of people they need to offer a great working environment so a fully flexible working pattern is available with personal development time allocated to help nurture developers' love for new technology, which they can bring back to the team.
This Senior PHP Developer should have most of the following:
- Extensive PHP development experience developing large scale web applications
- Strong knowledge of MVC frameworks - Laravel, Symfony etc
- Strong version control - GIT etc
- SQL Server knowledge
- Proven experience working with in an agile working environment
Alongside a fantastic working environment this company will reward you with some great benefits including:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- An entrepreneurial, inspiring company culture
- Choice of technology
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private pension scheme
- Personal development scheme and allowances
- Personal bonus scheme
- Monthly socials
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if you are a Senior PHP Developer based near Sheffield and the above sounds interesting then please click 'APPLY NOW' for further information.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits