IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager
£45-55k + excellent benefits package including bonus, pension, car allowance, private medical
My market leading client requires an IT Audit Manager to join their team in Bristol.
As IT Audit Manager, you will lead as well as deliver on a range of different audits, providing the Senior Management Team with assurance on the clarity and effectiveness of controls, whilst also making insightful recommendations on the continuing improvement around IT and business processes.
- Plan, lead and deliver audits to a high quality and in compliance with audit methodology, within agreed budget and timescales
- Lead audits on large assignments, managing other members of the audit team
- Manage key stakeholders, ensuring communication is accurate and timely and emerging issues are brought to attention
- Production of clear, comprehensive and concise assignment documents, audit working papers and reports
- The IT Audit Manager will present recommendations and findings, agreeing appropriate actions with the Senior Management Team
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- CISA/QICA/ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified or with equivalent experience
- IT audit experience including methodology and process
- IT audit experience gained either within industry or from a leading professional practice
- Excellent analytical report writing skills, combining concise and impactful audit findings with first class presentation and communications skills to Directors and senior management
- Key stakeholder relationship management skills and experience
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.