Commodity Trading House - London
Salary: £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus
You will be able to use Microsoft updates and apply them to the CRM platform and have the ability to create schemas and integrate the CRM system with multiple software systems. There is a variety of projects within the CRM team such as, plug-ins and add-ons are required, which is why C# and web technology experience is required.
You will be involved in the full software life-cycle within a range of projects involving the CRM platform, but not limited to this. This organisation has multiple software projects with the latest cutting edge technologies, which you will gain access to.
- CRM Dynamics Development ideally using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011 and 2013 version -Required
- Advanced experience in installing, configuring, customizing, administering, supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform - Required
- Experience using a host of Microsoft tools and technologies, including: SSRS, SSIS, WCF, WWF and SharePoint - Desirable
- Significant experience in writing plug-ins and custom workflow activities to integrate to 3rd party systems - Essential
- Strong relational database knowledge with experience in SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, T-SQL, stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Great communication skills -Essential
- Passionate about working within the financial/commodity sector - Required