Graduate Developer - Java
Are you motivated by cutting edge thinking and innovation?
My client is a young, dynamic technology business who has developed genuinely market changing underwriting technology.
Do you have the skills to undertake such a challenging and stimulating role?
They are seeking a number of extremely high calibre Developers to support our rapidly growing business and global expansion.
As part of our team you will:
- Build and maintain software components using Grails and Groovy for both D2C and
- B2B front-ends;
- Document procedures and policies that relate to the IT systems that you support;
- Build software components to our standards, maintain unit tests and follow
- development procedures;
- Define the development life cycle as part of Agile development methodologies
- Support deployments where necessary;
- Build health monitors and ensuring code performance meets agreed standards;
- Qualified to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Programming ability in one or more language
- Exposure to Java, C#, Python or C++
- Knowledge or experience of planning and implementing technologies which
- use Agile development processes, such as SCRUM
- New technologies
- Onsite Parking
- Annual pay reviews
Our client offers a phenomenal benefits package, career progression with the possibility to excel into development team lead positions.Please apply now with an up to date version of your CV.Java/Linux/Agile/SQL
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81930694