ICT Technical Engineer
ICT Technical Engineer
The spot salary for this post is £40,531 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary
Shipley, BD17 7SW
Full Time - 35 hours per week
Our client is a successful national housing association owning over 20,000 homes with a turnover of £100m. Our residents’ homes and services are managed from regional offices in Middlesbrough, Burnley, Camberley and Peterborough, with the central office located in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy 'With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
"Third-line ICT support with first-class skills"
We are going through an exciting period of digital transformation at Accent. We have recently set-up an omni-channel contact centre with integrated Skype4Business telephone system. We have made significant investment in computer systems in the last five years and we will continue to do so to make sure we provide a fantastic customer experience to our residents.
This means, for example:
• Maintaining our wide area network between offices
• Upgrading our electronic document management solution
• Seamless integration of our main systems
• Strengthening our security and disaster recovery arrangements
As one of an internal team of three Network Engineers you will be responsible for managing projects and changes which affect our systems, storage and network. You will be responsible for ensuring our systems are "fit for use": that they are property set-up and that they perform well in a safe, secure environment, follow best practise, and comply with existing procedures and standards.
Ideally you will have:
1. Experience of ICT best practices such as ITIL & PRINCE2
2. Good project management skills on technical projects
3. Knowledge and practical working experience to configuration, implementation, security and fault diagnosing of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows environment, WAN/LAN, VMware virtual servers, Exchange servers, Skype4Business, IIS, SAN storage and unified communications. This job is ideal for experienced engineers, living in the local area and who are looking to work in a community orientated business.
Expiry day 6th July
Interview 13th July