We are currently working with one of the UK's top three vehicle remarketing and auction groups
Our client offers their buyers and sellers the benefits of a leading supplier, coupled with the flexibility of an independent dynamic company.
The company is changing the face of vehicle remarketing by progressing digital delivery of its products. Increasingly their customers and suppliers wish to communicate digitally, linking systems and processes together. The implementation manager role is to facilitate and accelerate business to business digital integration.
- Work with customers, understanding their business requirements and technical interface capabilities
- Documenting objectives and working with the wider IT teams to deliver on-time, complete solutions satisfying customer expectations.
- Becoming the "go-to" person for customers and company alike in all matters pertaining to customer implementations.
- Provide post-implementation support to ensure successful "bedding in" of systems and processes both internally and with customers so business objectives are met.
- Being the knowledge expert on the business API features and capabilities.
- Look to find efficiencies wherever possible, encouraging use of standard APIs or amending existing APIs to facilitate broader usage
- Identify opportunities for automated interfaces
- Set and monitor customer SLAs
The role will require a person who has an attention to detail, process and documentation as well as a good underlying understanding of IT- environments.
The person must be customer service focused, working with customers both internally and externally. They should be comfortable working with people at all levels of seniority and with a varied level of technical knowledge, having the ability to "translate" and re-present technical information when required.
The person should also be able to work well independently and use their own initiative to ensure the IT systems, processes and user experience are maintained.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Competent working on projects to a defined timescale
- Excellent communicator who can communicate equally well with technical and business people
- Experience of working closely within an IT environment
- Self-starter who can work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Preparing reports
- Knowledge of Dealer Management Systems (DMS) and other motor industry systems such as Kerridge, kingfisher, dealerPro would be ideal but not essential
The role will be home based with frequent visits to our sites in Chelmsford, Leeds, Prees Heath, Donnington Park , Wiltshire and customer visits will be required.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.