Staff Nurse Vacancy - RGN/RMN
Luxury purpose built Nursing Home
Reputable healthcare provider
Fantastic career prospects
Up to £18 per hour!
New fantastic nursing opportunity for a leading national healthcare provider. The award winning nursing home has an excellent reputation and can offer a highly competitive benefits package! This vacancy is for a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a purpose-built elderly nursing home based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
The nursing home is purpose built with an extremely stylish and homely interior, the home delivers first class care and support for up to 60 service users. The home provides general nursing and residential care for elderly and specialises in dementia care and provision for adults with physical disabilities. The nursing home is rated fully compliant by the CQC!
* Salary up to £18 per hour!
* Continual training and development
* Opportunities to progress
* Generous Annual Leave Allowance
* Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* Childcare Vouchers Scheme
* Long Service Awards
* Monitoring patients' conditions
* Carrying out treatment plans
* Assisting with patient needs
* Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
* Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
* Documenting and administering medication
* Must be a registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with an active NMC pin
* Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
* Nursing home experience is preferred
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a new nursing position please do get in touch!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.