Personal Injury Paralegal - Bristol
We are recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded law firm that have an exciting opportunity for a Litigation Executive to join their Personal Injury team based in Bristol.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling a caseload of MOJ portal personal injury claims from inception to completion. Duties will include:
- Reviewing cases upon initial receipt, assessing quantum and the prospects of the claim succeeding;
- Making initial contact with clients on receiving initial instructions;
- Assessing a client's injuries and arranging medical appointments with appropriate experts;
- Arranging treatment and quantifying claims upon receipt of the relevant evidence;
- Preparing papers for Stage 3 Hearings and Infant Approval;
- Submitting files for closure when appropriate;
- Ensuring that paper and electronic files are maintained in good order;
- Recording time appropriately and maximising costs recovery;
- Taking all steps to bring claims to a successful conclusion..
- Experience of handling your own case load of personal injury cases in a legal or insurance environment;
- Knowledge and experience of handling a case load of MOJ portal personal injury claims;
- Excellent client care skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.