3 x Electrician
Electrician - Billingham - Competitive salary+ Benefits - Permanent role.
Your new company
Our client is a world leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization supporting their partners in the biopharmaceutical industry with the development and production of their biologic, vaccines and advanced therapies. With over 25 years of experience in process development and manufacturing, a dedicated staff of over 1,200 and a reputation for excellent customer service, flexibility and responsiveness, our client is a trusted partner to some of the most prominent biotech developers and pharmaceutical companies in the industry
Your new role
Carry out day to day maintenance activities on the Billingham site as part of a multi-skilled maintenance team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working closely with the maintenance planning team, the individual will perform routine planned works and respond to breakdowns within cGMP assets and all support facilities. Job responsibilities will include;
- Ensure that maintenance work complies with statutory and local Engineering standards and requirements, using own knowledge and the support of other engineers.
- Perform fault diagnosis, maintenance and servicing work safely and efficiently in accordance with manufacturers' instructions. Read and extract information from engineering drawings, specification diagrams and maintenance manuals.
- Prepare the work area for maintenance of plant, systems or components. Reinstate the work area after completing the maintenance of plant, systems and components. Conduct safe and effective hand over of plant and equipment to others and accept and confirm responsibility for the control of plant and equipment within the work area isolation boundary.
- Use site cGMP systems and the SAP system to ensure all maintenance documentation is completed and archived in accordance with site procedures.
- Work within the on-demand system to respond flexibly to changing priorities. As part of the maintenance team, it is expected that support will be provided out of core hours, this includes the requirement to respond to emergency call outs where necessary.
- Use the Engineering planning system, report progress and give accurate updates to engineering colleagues daily.
- Ensure that contractors are inducted/supervised during service visits where necessary prior to accessing facilities.
- Any other duties commensurate with the job grade.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be flexible and able to support "on demand" shift patterns as necessary Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Up to 5 years relevant experience in as an Electrician
- Electrical aptitude and know how
- Delivery of planned electrical tasks
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in GMP sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.