Conveyancing Paralegal - £25,000 - Bristol
- A reputable and specialist conveyancing practice seeking to develop and expand their property teams in their South West offices.
- Provide decisive legal advice, guidance and solutions to clients who value a high standard of legal support.
- Seeking experienced residential property/conveyancing paralegals to join the firm
- They will be exposed to high value cases and gain essential hands on experience
- Lots of room for progression and development
- The firm is committed to growing and training their current staff to ensure that they reach their full potential and meet their career ambitions
- Offering a competitive benefits package
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Must have had at least 9-12 months worth of solid residential conveyancing experience with a general knowledge of the legal process
- Must be able to demonstrate good customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of running a case load would be desirable
- Must be ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.