Staff Nurse - Days
If you're keen to work in a role that allows you more flexibility, a higher wage and job satisfaction read on...
Randstad Nursing are working with a specialist care facility in Washington, Tyne & Wear that is committed to providing quality, person-centred care, to assist them in finding a Registered Nurse to work day shifts.
Key benefits of this position is that nurses of all disciplines (RGN/RMN/RNLD) are welcomed, and shift patterns are very flexible and can be worked around personal commitments. Nurses are able to work as many or as few shifts per week as they want.
The successful nurse can expect excellent rates of pay, starting from £18 per standard hour, with significant Night/Weekend enhancements and up to £30 per hour for bank holidays.
Why become a Randstad Nurse?
- Free accredited training which contributes to NMC Revalidation requirements
- Flexibility to work as much or as little as you want
- Free Uniform
- £300 Love to Shop voucher for every Nurse you refer
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
Duties for this role include:
- Recognising unwell patients and report it appropriately
- Working with adult patients with learning and physical disabilities, mental health and sensory impairment issues.
- Assisting with peg feeds, catheterisation (training provided)
- Monitoring patients, carrying out their observations and ensuring accurate record keeping
- Giving guidance to support staff, and working in a multi-disciplinary team with other professionals
The minimum requirements for this post are:
- Valid NMC registration (Registered Nurse)
- Post-qualification experience is beneficial, but NOT essential for this vacancy
If you are interested in this great role and wish to apply please contact Amie on or email a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.