Winder / Fitter / Electro Mechanical Engineer
Winder / Fitter required for our client who are a specialist electro mechanical company based in the North West. They currently require an experienced winder to be based from their workshop based in Liverpool.
The Electromechanical Engineer / Workshop Engineer will be required to rewind, reassemble, dismantle and test AC/DC motors as associated equipment. They will also be required to attend sites to remove and install AC/DC motors, ensure the AC/DC motors are prepared and serviced ready to be re-installed back out on site.
The Winder will be operating specialised repair and testing equipment such as winding machines, test panels, core-loss tester, cut-off saws, surge testers, grinders etc. With this in mind, experience in a similar position previously is essential.
Winder / Fitter Position Overview
- Rewind, reassemble, dismantle and testing of AC/DC motors and associated equipment including pumps and gearboxes.
- Attend sites to remove and install AC/DC motors
- Inspection of electro-mechanical equipment for damage
- Ensure AC/DC motors are ready to be reinstalled back on site
- Working from the workshop based in the Liverpool area
Winder / Fitter Position Requirements
- Experience of working an AC/DC Motors and associated equipment such as pump and gearboxes
- Must reside within or close to Liverpool
- Qualifications in an electrical discipline desirable but not essential
- Mechanical understanding
- Experience with electrical fitting
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean and tidy in accordance with company and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
Winder / Fitter Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE (Negotiable) Circa £13ph
- Full Package to be discussed at interview stage
- Mon - Fri 08.30 - 16.30
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.