Sales and Marketing Assistant
Do you have oodles of common sense, an eagle eye for detail and are super-organised? This could be just the job you’re looking for.
An innovative, forward-thinking manufacturer based in Newton Abbot is on the hunt for an enthusiastic bright spark to join their busy Sales and Marketing Team. One day you could be helping organise a UK trade show and the next you might be researching exciting new products from across the world for our global team.
Previous sales / marketing admin experience is preferred but not essential - we are looking for someone with a great attitude who will wow us at the interview and want to learn and grow in their role… and be rewarded along the way.
Role requirements will include:
- Preparation / co-ordination of exhibition marketing material - presentations / flyers / banners
- Managing and implementing all award entries - local and national product awards
- Research projects - trends - both on and offline research
- Wholesale sales support - existing customers and prospects (no cold calling)
- Dealing with brochure and product enquiries
- Product 'bible’ management - keeping all images, product descriptions and accreditations etc. all up to date
- Creation of new marketing material for the sales team - e.g. new products
- Website support - blog writing / uploading
- Other general administration tasks
- Content plan involvement (involved in strategy and plans)
- Planning and writing blogs and emails
- Social media content
Your skill set:
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail is essential
- Positive and 'can do’ attitude a must!
- Someone who is happy to 'muck in’ as and when and be a team player
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent excel / powerpoint skills (and the rest of MS office)
- Social media experience
- Mailchimp, wordpress, Publisher
- Working knowledge of photoshop or illustrator
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Finish at 4pm every Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff perk scheme (includes discounted cinema tickets, free food vouchers etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you feel that this role is for you then please apply with your CV today.