IT Support Engineer (m/f)
- IT Support Technicians may need to work in confined spaces, possibly in 48-inch crawl spaces, or inside air handlers,
- Lifting up to 40kg,
- Site cleanliness and maintenance work,
- Working at height, in elevated spaces.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Vendor certification in Linux/Unix System Support, MS Windows System Support, Cisco knowledge - LAN / WAN and Wireless,
- IT / ICT higher education qualification,
- Previous experience in a dynamic environment with a high degree of customer service,
- Help Desk or Technical Support management experience,
- Telecom knowledge, including VOIP / SIP and mobile, would be advantageous,
- You’re able to coordinate with corporate-based support groups, in order to implement IT modifications.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application, preferably in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.