A little bit about us:
#TeamProDirect is built on a passion for sport, product and service, our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athlete’s world-wide with the best choice of products. We made it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customers; we thrive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and product as much as we do. We are a hard hitting and a lively band of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
Pro:Direct Sport is continuing to grow and we are expanding our Digital Marketing team. We are now seeking an experienced SEO Manager who will become responsible for setting up our organic search agenda.
As the SEO Manager, you’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider team to ensure the effective implementation of the organic search strategy. You will assist on all aspects of organic search from onsite improvement, helping with content plans, as well as producing and distributing performance reports.
What we look for in our team:
- To add cultural and professional value to the team.
- Be 100% yourself - we are genuine and love what we do.
- Passion … without it we would not be where we are today.
- A true team player - we work hard and play hard together.
- We don’t have time for lone wolves - we build everything together.
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer-focused solutions.
What we need you to do:
- Be responsible for the performance and advancement of the natural search performance of all Pro:Direct websites.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom of our marketing funnel.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Collaborate with content marketing and content contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Measure and report performance natural search activity, and assess against specific goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create effective reporting that allows senior members of Pro:Direct and the individual teams to understand the performance of natural search with regards to the websites and related KPIs.
- Demonstrable experience in running SEO campaigns, creating SEO strategy and Digital Marketing Reports.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments & tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimising on-page SEO.