Staff Nurse vacancy - Night Duty - Christchurch- up to £19p/h + Bonuses
Elderly Nursing Home - Luxury & Award Winning Provider - Good CQC
WR Health & Social Care is looking to speak with passionate Staff Nurses in and around the Christchurch area about permanent opportunities now available within one of our key clients' nursing homes. Our client is looking to interview and hire successful candidates immediately.
The home cares for up to 50 individuals with elderly care needs, as well as those with Dementia or a physical disability, complete with the latest facilities and fittings. It has a Good CQC, and enjoys a fantastic reputation for not only its dedication to holistic patient care, but also its commitment to staff development and satisfaction.
My client is recognised in the Top 20 Care Home Provider Awards, WINGS accredited and is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards in the care industry.
To be considered for this position, you should be a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) with experience in elderly and dementia care, ideally within the nursing home setting. You should have a clear NMC PIN, and be able to provide satisfactory professional references and DBS check.
- Competitive hourly rate of £19p/h
- Permanent contract of work on nights
- Welcome Bonus
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Perkbox scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free uniform
- Company Pension Scheme
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Award winning provider
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.