A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced support workers across the exeter area.
We are currently recruiting for agency workers to work for ourselves across the area for our multiple clients, we offer a flexible way of working whilst paying competitive rates across the board.
The Support Worker position
- Supporting Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Some personal care involved
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
If this position seems suitable to yourself then apply today.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.25 to £11.00 /hour