Healthcare Assistant HCA jobs FULL OR PART TIME
Nurseplus are looking for reliable Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout Newton Abbot.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients including, personal care, medications, daily activities and assist residents to lead a more fulfilled life.
This position requires a natural friendliness and ability to engage with service users; therefore we are looking for healthcare assistants who can provide excellent customer service to ensure our customers are comfortable and happy.
Typical Shift times would be:
- Morning Shift 0800- 1400
- Afternoon shifts 1400-2000
- Long Day shift 0800 - 2000
Your daily tasks could include:
- Helping service users to undertake personal tasks, including washing, showering, and using the toilet.
- Serving food and helping them to eat if needed.
- Changing sheets and making beds.
- using equipment to lift and move service Users
- Talking to service Usersto ease loneliness and feelings of isolation.
- Listening to the particular needs of service Users and acting on these needs as appropriate.
- Turning service userswho are required to spend a lot of time in bed, in order to avoid bed sores.
- Improving the mobility of service users.
- Notifying healthcare professionals if temperatures, pulse rates, or respiration rates seem abnormal or worrying.
In return, we offer
- Competitive pay from £8.10 - £14.65
- Excellent training
- Additional and ongoing training specific to clients needs.
- Weekly Pay.
- FREE DBS * T&C Apply
- Paid Holiday (Accrued as you work)
- Auto enrolment in to our NEST pension
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Full time hours available.
- Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Flexible hours including weekends and evenings.
If you would like to make difference to someone's life....get in touch now!
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)