Data Feed Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK's largest specialised digital agency in the automotive industry dedicated to ensuring their clients get the most from the internet. They build, manage and market online strategies for more than half of the UK's Top 200 motor retailers and many of the world's leading manufacturers.
They are looking to recruit an IT-literate, intelligent administrator with exceptional organisational and analytical skills. You will be responsible for administering a large number of datafeed processes for their portfolio of 200 Automotive dealers. You will take ownership of troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of issues on behalf of their client base. You will also form first line support in logging client issues.
The right candidate must have the ability to work from their own initiative in a diagnostic manner to determine faults in the data being transferred. Technical skills are a benefit as is advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and FTP.
- Experience in fault diagnosis
- Learn and understand new processes quickly
- Communicate effectively with customers on a daily basis
- Initiative to improve internal processes
- Logical mind in diagnosing problems
- Learn the software applications thoroughly
- Work both independently and in a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Be presentable and prompt
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of Internet Technologies
You have worked extensively and effectively within a team, complemented by the ability to complete designated tasks under minimal supervision. Your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, & prioritise work will be central to your success in this role. You will have a keen attention to detail and an analytical mind.
In addition to these skills, enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness are the key attributes they look for in their staff. This is a great opportunity for a high calibre administrator with good computer skills to work in Kent’s fastest growing Web Management Companies.
- Group Pension Plan Discounted
- Health Care Package 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Preferential car buying rates
- 10% Discount Card for Solicitor Services
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Quarterly Appraisals and Development Planning
- Regular Socials and Company Events