Electronics Design Engineer
Are you a technically astute Design Engineer with specific experience in Microelectronics and Optoelectronics with a working knowledge pf hybrid (Thick Film) layout using Solidworks?
As member of the Engineering team provides technical design and layout expertise for both customer & internal- released & development products. Ensuring successful execution of changes and launching of new products and customer satisfaction. Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals/objectives, establishment of guidelines, documentation, planning/development for the advancement of the department.
- To define, design & develop Opto electronic products for harsh environment applications
- Define and develop Opto electronics manufacturing processes
- Define and develop Opto electronics testing systems & methods
- Define and develop optical fibre interconnects
- Manufacture of prototype products
- Perform and report verification testing of prototype product
- Transfer products from NPI to Manufacture
- To undertake identified aspects of the design and development of new products
- To actively improve or optimise aspects of design, function or processing of existing key products.
- To support other departments with urgent issues relating to existing designs or testing and to formulate effective solutions
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service of the Engineering team
- Occasional technical engagement with suppliers which may require visits to the suppliers place of business
If you want to work with some of the best talent in the business with a great scope for fast career progression, then this could be the role that you are seeking. You will be given high levels of responsibility and the opportunity to shape the business using your passion for continuous improvement.
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online at your earliest convenience.