We are seeking a Management Accountant to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful integrated marketing communication agencies. Taking up a key role within the finance team you will provide insight and commercial support which adds strong value to the business.
With over 300 offices across 125 countries this global marketing communications agency employs thousands worldwide and works with some of the globe’s brightest brands. Based within Central Manchester this agency employs over 350 people in total and is now looking for a Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager / Financial Controller you will take up a pivotal role within this fast-paced and dynamic business. Whether you are providing insightful analysis which drives profitability and growth; preparing budgets and forecasts, producing monthly management reports or undertaking financial reporting, it will be your input that improves profitability and drives aspirational growth plans.
To qualify... You should be a Management Accountant who has a meticulous attention to detail, good organisational skills and a CV that demonstrates the following:
- An analytical approach, you must be comfortable manipulating and analysing large amounts of data using Excel;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point – you must love spreadsheets;
- The ability to work to deadlines, thriving in high pressure environments;
- Self motivation with the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
A recognised finance qualification (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) and / or experience with SAP would be advantageous, as would any relevant industry experience (ideally in the service sector).
In return expect a competitive salary, amazing benefits and a great career opportunity.
Keywords: Financial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Management Accountant, Snr Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, Financial Accountant, ACA, Management Accountancy Jobs in Manchester, Part Qualified Accountancy Jobs in Manchester, Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Finance Jobs in Manchester, Advertising, Ad Agency, Global Ad Agency, Management Accountancy Jobs in Central Manchester, Accountancy Jobs in the North West, Manchester, M1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More searches like this
- Accountancy Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Oldham