Junior IT Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Junior IT Project Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective delivery of the respective company’s technology project and Agile delivery team.Salary: Excellent Location: North Lincolnshire Duration of Employment:Permanent Hours:Full-time (Mon-Fri) Responsibilities:
- Work with Line Manager, Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and the Development team to understand scopes for new project.
- Responsible for overall delivery of the project, using the complete project life-cycle i.e. development from design, development, testing and implementation.
- Estimate Project effort with Business Analysts and Developers
- Ensuring project is delivered on time and within budget and also meets client and technical requirements.
- Monitor project timeline, focussing on the quality, financial performance, stakeholder satisfaction and for any potential risks or issues.
- Responsible for the set-up of regular project team meetings.
- Develop and maintain project delivery roadmaps, plans etc.
- Project Management experience
- Degree level educated or similar
- Knowledge of an Agile or Prince2 environment
- Project Management delivery of IT Technologies and solutions
- SDLC (Software development life-cycle) experience
- Certified in AgilePM, SCRUMmaster, Prince2 or similar
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81877935