Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT
Computer Futures has been established in the market for over 28 years and are market leaders in IT recruitment. We have a number of Associate Recruitment Consultant positions for candidates who are eager to enter the world of recruitment.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to clients needs whilst building relationships with clients in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
As a Trainee, you will receive industry leading training programme which will progress you into the day-to-day activities including:
- Developing new and existing client relationships.
- Generating candidates through job adverts, database searches, candidate meetings and social media networking.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle from arranging interviews, interview preparation, negotiating salaries and fees and giving them feedback.
- A basic salary from £20,000 with a clear progression to a Consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months).
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme. Expect to be earning £40,000+ at 12 months and seeing your income grow from there (the top Recruitment Consultants in the business earn six figures)
- Excellent benefits packages such as pension, share scheme, discounted gym memberships and health care plans.
- Extra all-expenses paid incentives such as lunch in some of London's finest restaurants (Oxo Tower, The Shard, The Fat Duck by Heston Blumenthal), holidays (Dubai, Las Vegas, Barcelona) and sporting events.
What we are looking for
- You will be a 2:1 graduate with some B2B/B2C sales experience. If you have a 2:2 degree, then 12 months+ B2B sales experience is a must.
- An enthusiastic, ambitious nature with the determination to be successful.
- A great attention to detail complimented by a methodical approach.
- Be persuasive and a flare for excelling targets.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
If this sounds like you then please apply today!