CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR AND PROCUREMENT SUPPORT
Do you have Procurement / Contract Administration experience, and want to work for a globally scaled Financial Services firm?
Your role will be to maintain and manage the global contract and vendor database to ensure a clear understanding of the active contracts that are in place with vendors, with an understanding of the business owner and the contractual obligations. Additionally, you will provide general support, with regard to the administrative activities of the procurement value chain.
- Day-to-day management of the contract and vendor database.
- Signal to Purchasers and business owners when contracts are expiring.
- Administration related tasks regarding contract management: execution, obtaining approval/signatures and uploading in relevant databases.
- Work with the Purchaser and/or Vendor Manager to complete the administration tasks of contract execution (confirming availability of budgets, amendments, renewal or termination) and upload data in the relevant database.
- Invoice control.
- Document management (e.g. segmentation overview, sustainable procurement vendor confirmation overview, cost mitigation report etc)
- Actively propose improvement opportunities with regards to contract management and document handling.
- When P2P system is implemented - completion of purchase orders
- Operate in accordance with applicable procurement policies
- Ensure timely responses are provided for information requests regarding procurement activities.
- Proven experience in an administrative function - preferably in an asset management organisation.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, organisational and relationship management skills.
- Good communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Numeracy skills
- General understanding of the financial services industry
- Preferably experience with working with Ariba or other contract management tools
Job reference: 10849
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.