Portal Fee Earner
Joining our MOJ Portal Handling team you would be responsible for managing your own caseload of up to 300 personal injury claims via our case management system, from submission of a Claim Notification form onto the portal through to stage 2 and 3.
Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules pre-action personal injury protocol and MOJ low value claims processes along with the ability to manage your own workload. Previous experience working within a law firm or insurer is essential and Qualifications relevant to role such as Law Degree, ILEX, Legal Practice Course is also preferable.
- Management of the claims, progressing to settlement or Litigation as quickly as possible
- Dealing with cases via telephone and email
- Providing the highest standard of client care and recognising the importance of this to the claim, the client’s recovery, and our business ethos
- Proactive management of 'paperless’ caseload using the recognised Eclipse Proclaim system
- Ensure file issues/delays are escalated to Team Leader
- Ensure dropped out cases are referred to Team Leader
You would be expected to represent the company in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties while working in accordance with all of our policies and procedures while developing an understanding of the entire claims process relating to insurers, vehicle repairs, accident management, Police involvement, and treatment providers.
Hours of work are between 8:30am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday (late shift on a rota basis), we pay our handlers a competitive salary dependent on experience with a generous and achievable bonus structure in place based on your performance and KPI’s