Business Development Manager Foodservice
Business Development Manager. Foodservice.
Competitive salary + bonus, car allowance and benefits
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturer of the highest quality potato products. They are undisputed leaders in their field. Serving both the home and out-of-home markets worldwide. Their success lies in their dedication to their commitment to quality and value whilst maintaining sustainability and respect for people and the planet
As a result of on-going success and forward moving momentum they are seeking a high calibre sales account manager to join their dynamic and thriving commercial team
The remit will be to manage and maintain business growth within the Foodservice sector at a regional level including key accounts working closely with and supported by the Country Sales Manager.
The position will require
- Identifying and securing sales opportunities within the Foodservice/End-User sector
- Ability to forge and manage thriving, productive commercial relationships
- Take care of customer driven negotiations and forge profitable working contracts
- Support PR and marketing activity
The successful candidate will possess
- A drive to succeed
- Commercial experience within a similar channel with the Food industry ideally with experience gained within frozen products
- Outstanding business development and relationship building skills
- A proactive approach to seek out and optimise sales opportunities
In return you can expect to receive a highly competitive salary with outstanding bonus potential, a generous car allowance and the opportunity to forge career growth within a market leading organisation that offers a dynamic working environment, offering the very best in training, support, and career advancement opportunities.