Data Manager - Hands-On, oversee Data Warehouse Creation, R&D
Data Manager - Hands-On, oversee Data Warehouse Creation, Analytics Strategy, Dashboards, Devices, Manage Key Projects, Appraise New Technology, Technology Adoption, Manage 3rd Parties, Liaise with Stakeholders
Is this you? If you are:
- A Data Manager who would relish the chance of a greenfield project
- Someone who understands and can deliver high level strategy but still enjoys getting knee deep in tech, doesn't want a hands off role
- Driven and want to join a fantastic business achieving exponential growth that you can make a genuine impact on
Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
In this career enhancing role you will:
- Be the Data Evangelist on effective and market leading data use you will help drive programmes forward and educate stakeholders on its most effective use
- Manage and oversee key Data Projects such as the creation of a Data Warehouse built by 3rd party suppliers you manage
- Take on the mantle of Technology Adoption within Data, Appraising new Technology and co-ordinating with the wider business on
- Have worked in any sector on a Data Warehouse build project but preference for a devices / manufacturing background
- Be able to understand Dashboards, Data Summaries etc. to ensure effective use of data and preferably have created Dashboards in the past
- Have managed 3rd Parties on Data Projects
- Have demonstrable experience of running Data Programmes - preferably linked to physical devices, not essential
- Preferable be someone who understand needs of R&D in a Device or Product based business and needs of Manufacturing ( including Design Control & Validation ) but other sector exposure considered
- Have managed Stakeholders internal and external such as a high performing Data Science Team
- Have a deep understand technologies in Analytics and Data Warehousing, Delivered Data Solutions
- Be articulate, enjoy working with multiple teams both internal and external and can communicate to all levels bridging the business to IT / Data Science gap
This is a business making huge strides in technology that will save lives!
It's not only exciting programme work, real strategic impact without loosing touch on projects but also making a massively positive impact in the wider world.
This is a role that you will talk about years after you move on to the next programme, where you will say I helped to make this life changing piece of tech.
If you have the required strong data background then please apply without hesitation to hear more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.