Digital Marketing Intern
Accomplish Today are looking for an associate digital marketing intern who is clever, tech-savvy and self-driven with a keen interest in project management, digital marketing, copywriting and entrepreneurship.
What to expect
As a digital marketing intern you will support the team during strategic development and idea generation with the potential to lead initiatives; assist with the creation of deliverables, such as marketing plans, presentations, strategic reports; contribute to project execution, and actively participate in the product launch.
We are looking for an intern who
- Has a deep understanding of data analytics, digital marketing and acquisition channels
- Has a love of problem-solving and the perseverance to find a solution, even if at first it is not obvious
- Has the discipline and desire to make things happen and likes to share their passion
- Can join our London office five days a week
- Support with marketing campaign execution (Facebook ads, Emailing, SEO, AdWords)
- Oversee and optimize onboarding, and trigger, email campaigns segmentation strategies, testing, and creative execution
- Investigate data sets to help with strategic planning and engagement
- WordPress development and innovation content management
- Assist in content planning and integration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of fundamental business concepts, marketing metrics, and web tracking principles
- You have the ability to compile data, analyse and make decisions based on datasets (Mixpanel, GA, Mailchimp, SQL, Advanced Excel)
- Experience with online advertising is desirable.
- Solid organisational and project management skills
- Fit in with an enthusiastic team of self-driven entrepreneurs